The Service Team is a unique way for a delegation of non-medical volunteers to help make a difference in the health and lives of local children and their mothers. Volunteers can either come as an adjunct to a Surgical Team or as an independent group.
Service Team members will participate in meaningful activities, including, but not limited to:
- Involvement with local schools.
- Delivering important classroom supplies, items or books/toys.
- Participating in special activities such as reading, events, sports for local children.
- Providing assistance at outreach clinics.
- Building a home for a family in need
- Cleaning, painting and maintenance
At least two members of the team should speak Spanish. For more information, contact: email@example.com